Saturday, July 9, 2011

Building our Megazord in Christ Part 2 Faith in Jesus Christ

For the first part of our Megazord we need to have faith in Jesus Christ, having faith in Jesus Christ is so important that it is the right leg of our Megazord. The reason it is the leg is because it is so hard to get through life with out believing in Jesus Christ. In Proverbs 3:5-6 it talks about trusting in the Lord. It says 5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Faith is defined as a strong belief that motivates a person to act. Having faith in Jesus Christ is much more then saying "Yes, I believe in him". Having Faith in Jesus Christ means you trust him and you are 100% sure he loves you. Faith in Jesus Christ leads to action because you belief but also because you know that he has made it possible for you to be forgiven. It leads to wanting to become better. It also leads you to repenting of past mistakes. Not just saying your sorry for what you did and then the next day do it again. It means having godly sorrow for what you did and never doing it again. It means loving him enough to trust him in obeying the commandments. He only wants what is best for us. I know if when we have the faith to do what Jesus Christ would want us to do we are blessed and we become stronger. I know just like D&C 38:7 But behold, verily, verily, I say unto you that mine eyes are upon you. I am in your midst and ye cannot see me. I know that faith is important. I know if we have faith in Jesus Christ we become stronger and can make it through any trial we have while on earth. I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment