Friday, November 11, 2011

A Lesson from Tantor

Last night I was thinking about a quote from Disney's Tarzan.  The quote was when Tantor was a kid and he asked his mom a simple question about the water "Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!". It must be a missionary thing but for some reason it made me think about prayer. Tantor asking his mom for guidance is similar to what we do when we pray, because we all have those times when we know we need guidance from our Heavenly Father.

 Prayer to me is talking to our Heavenly Father, asking for guidance and thanking him for the things we feel  thankful for. Prayer has really helped me out in my life and on my mission. The reason it has is because I don't know everything. When I pray I receive answers or guidance of what to do. I know you can too.  

I want you to know that I know that praying works. I know that when we pray, we pray to our loving Heavenly Father. That he hears our prayers and he loves us and always wants to help us. He doesn't answer our prayers on our schedule, but I know with out a doubt he will answer. I leave you with that in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment